Sunday, January 20, 2008

baby baby baby

Two things:
One: Jason and Shannon had their baby! Elijah Jason was born Tuesday, January 15! We are so excited, it has been a LONG time in coming; and has been such a proof of God's unfailing faithfulness. Besides, he is SO cute!

Two: For those of you who didn't know yet, we are pregnant also! We are due on July 27. Perhaps a girl this time? We are already excited to see baby. I am not sure that Jeremiah and Logan will make it to July~they are bursting with excitement and plans already. Quote: "Mom, when the baby is born and needs a room, and needs the crib, Logan can sleep with me. I will move my pillow over so he can share this bed..." Jeremiah, bedtime, describing his willingness to sacrifice for baby.

1 comment:

Catie said...

hey Chris!
so i got your email about you updating this... so i decided to start my own, but i'm still trying to figure this all out. haha
that's so cute about Jeremiah saying that Logan can share w/ him! oh my heart, i love those boys!
also - very glad to hear about Grandma Swiney - praise God that she's getting better! Heather told me yesterday that you guys went to Chicago to visit them, but i hadn't heard anything so then i got worried that something was wrong. but it's better! =)
hope to see you soon! bye, love you!
Baby Doll